–Restaurant operator Cheesecake Factory (NASDAQ: CAKE) reported adjusted earnings of $0.59 per share for the third quarter of 2019, vs. $0.55 per share expected.
– Unadjusted profit was $16.1 million or $0.36 per share, compared to $28.5 million or $0.61 per share in the same period of last year
– September-quarter revenues climbed to $586.5 million from $575.2 million last year, vs. $594.44 million expected
– Comparable restaurant sales increased 0.4% year-over-year
– Repurchased around 263,000 shares of common stock at a cost of $11.4 million
– Cheesecake shares closed Tuesday’s regular trading session higher; the stock dropped about 10% since last year
Seagate Technology (NYSE: ALK) reported first-quarter 2022 financial results before the regular market hours on Friday. The company reported Q1 revenue of $3.12 billion, up 35% year-over-year and higher than
Schlumberger Limited (NYSE: SLB) came up with its third-quarter 2021 results on Friday. Revenue increased to $5.8 billion from $5.2 billion last year. Analysts had expected revenue of $5.09 billion.
Honeywell International Inc. (NASDAQ: HON) reported third quarter 2021 earnings results today. Sales increased 9% year-over-year to $8.4 billion but missed projections of $8.6 billion. On an organic basis, sales