Copart, Inc. (NASDAQ: CPRT), a leading online vehicle auction company, reported higher earnings and revenues for the fourth quarter of 2023.
- Total service revenues and vehicle sales increased 13% to $997.6 million in the final three months of fiscal 2023
- Services revenue grew 18% year-over-year in the fourth quarter, while vehicle sales declined 7%
- Net income, on a reported basis, rose to $347.8 million or $0.36 per share from $263.7 million or $0.27 per share last year
- On an unadjusted basis, the company posted earnings of $0.34 per share for the July quarter, up from $0.28 per share it generated a year earlier
- At $457.6 million, the fourth-quarter gross profit was higher by 20% from the corresponding period of 2022
Listen to the conference calls as they happen. Don't miss a beat! With AlphaStreet Intelligence, you can listen to live calls and interviews as they happen, so you never have to worry about missing out on important information.
Carnival Corporation & plc (NYSE: CCL) reported third quarter 2023 earnings results today. Revenues were $6.9 billion compared to $4.3 billion in the same period last year. On a GAAP basis,
Nike, Inc. (NYSE: NKE) on Thursday reported results for the first three months of fiscal 2024, reporting a modest rise in revenues. The sneaker giant reported net income of $1.45
Shares of Accenture plc (NYSE: ACN) were down 4% on Thursday after the company delivered mixed results for the fourth quarter of 2023 and provided full-year guidance that came below