Packaging solutions provider Amcor plc (NYSE: AMCR) reported financial results for the fourth quarter of 2023. The company also provided guidance for fiscal 2024.
- Fourth-quarter net income increased to $181 million or $0.12 per share from $109 million or $0.07 per share a year earlier
- Net sales decreased to $3.67 billion in the June quarter from $3.91 billion in the prior-year period.
- Gross profit was $722 million in the three-month period, down from $794 million reported in Q4 2022
- For fiscal 2023, the company reported net sales of $14.69 billion, which is in line with the prior year on a comparable constant currency basis
- For fiscal 2024, the management expects adjusted earnings per share to be in the range of 67 cents to 71 cents.
- The guidance for full-year adjusted free cash flow is between $850 million to $950 million
Looking for more insights on the earnings results? Click here to access the full transcripts of the latest earnings conference calls!
Nike, Inc. (NYSE: NKE) on Thursday reported results for the first three months of fiscal 2024, reporting a modest rise in revenues. The sneaker giant reported net income of $1.45
Shares of Accenture plc (NYSE: ACN) were down 4% on Thursday after the company delivered mixed results for the fourth quarter of 2023 and provided full-year guidance that came below
CarMax, Inc. (NYSE: KMX) reported second quarter 2024 earnings results today. Net revenues were $7.1 billion, down 13.1% compared to the same period a year ago. Net earnings declined 5.8%