Bath & Body Works Inc. (NYSE: BBWI), a provider of personal care and home fragrance products, announced financial results for the third quarter of 2023.
- Q3 net sales decreased 2.6% annually to $1.56 billion from $1.60 billion for the third quarter of 2022
- The company reported earnings of $0.52 per share for the October quarter, compared to $0.40 per share in the year-ago quarter
- Excluding special items, third-quarter earnings rose to $0.48 per share from $0.40 per share in the year-ago quarter
- Net income rose 31% year-over-year to $119 million; operating income was $221 million vs. $202 million last year
- For fiscal 2023, the company expects net sales to decline 2.5-4% from last year; full-year EPS is expected to be between $2.99 and $3.19
- The management is looking for 2023 adjusted earnings per share in the range of $2.90 to $3.10
Listen to the conference calls as they happen. Don't miss a beat! With AlphaStreet Intelligence, you can listen to live calls and interviews as they happen, so you never have to worry about missing out on important information.
Salesforce, Inc. (NYSE: CRM) reported strong third-quarter results this week, triggering a stock rally that marked one of the biggest single-day gains. The impressive performance reflects the continued strong demand
Shares of the J.M. Smucker Co. (NYSE: SJM) rose over 1% on Friday. The stock has dropped 29% year-to-date. The branded foods company is set to report its earnings results
Ulta Beauty, Inc. (NASDAQ: ULTA) reported net sales of $2.5 billion for the third quarter of 2023, up 6.4% year-over-year, helped by increased comparable sales, strong new store performance, and