Rockwell Automation, Inc. (NYSE: ROK), a global leader in industrial automation and digital transformation, on Thursday announced financial results for the fourth quarter of 2023.
- Net sales increased 20.5% year-over-year to $2.56 billion in the fourth quarter; organic sales were up 17.7%
- Net income attributable to Rockwell was $303 million in Q4, compared to $338.9 million in the fourth quarter of 2022.
- On a per-share basis, September-quarter earnings dropped 10% annually to $2.61; adjusted earnings per share was $3.64, up 20% year over year
- For the full fiscal year, the company reported total sales of $9.1 billion, which is up 16.7% year over year
- The pre-tax margin was 12.4% in the most recent quarter, compared to 19.1% in the same period last year
- Total segment operating earnings advanced 15.5% to $572 million from $495 million last year
Listen to the conference calls as they happen. Don't miss a beat! With AlphaStreet Intelligence, you can listen to live calls and interviews as they happen, so you never have to worry about missing out on important information.
Discount store chain Dollar General Corporation (NYSE: DG) will be reporting third-quarter results next week. Operating nearly 20,000 stores across the US, it is one of the largest supermarket chains
Shares of Dollar Tree, Inc. (NASDAQ: DLTR) were up over 1% on Thursday. The stock has dropped 13% year-to-date. The discount retailer delivered third-quarter 2023 earnings results that did not
The Kroger Co. (NYSE: KR) reported its third quarter 2023 earnings results today. Total company sales were $34 billion compared to $34.2 billion for the same period last year. Identical sales