Medical technology company Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZBH) on Tuesday reported an increase in third-quarter sales and adjusted profit.
- Third-quarter net sales increased 5% year-over-year to $1.75 billion; on a constant currency basis, the growth was 4.7%
- Revenues increased 6% annually in the United States, while international revenues moved up 3.6%
- Net income came in at $162.7 million or $0.77 per share in the September quarter, compared to $194 million or $0.92 per share a year earlier
- On an adjusted basis, Q3 profit increased to $1.65 per share from $1.58 per share in the prior-year period
- The company said it appointed Ivan Tornos as the president and chief executive officer
- The management expects reported revenue to grow in the range of 6.0% to 6.5% in fiscal 2023
Listen to the conference calls as they happen. Don't miss a beat! With AlphaStreet Intelligence, you can listen to live calls and interviews as they happen, so you never have to worry about missing out on important information.
Discount store chain Dollar General Corporation (NYSE: DG) will be reporting third-quarter results next week. Operating nearly 20,000 stores across the US, it is one of the largest supermarket chains
Shares of Dollar Tree, Inc. (NASDAQ: DLTR) were up over 1% on Thursday. The stock has dropped 13% year-to-date. The discount retailer delivered third-quarter 2023 earnings results that did not
The Kroger Co. (NYSE: KR) reported its third quarter 2023 earnings results today. Total company sales were $34 billion compared to $34.2 billion for the same period last year. Identical sales