Medical technology company Becton, Dickinson, and Company (NYSE: BDX) announced results for the final three months of fiscal 2023.
- Fourth-quarter revenue increased 6.8% to $5.1 billion as reported and rose 5.9% on a currency-neutral basis
- Revenue from the base business, which excludes COVID-only diagnostic testing, grew 7.3% as reported and 6.3% currency-neutral
- Earnings from continuing operations were $0.53 per share in Q4, vs. $0.93 per share last year
- Earnings from continuing operations, on an adjusted basis, came in at $3.42 per share, up 24.4% year-over-year
- The company expects fiscal year 2024 revenues to be in the range of $20.1 billion to $20.3 billion
- Full-year adjusted profit is expected to be between $12.70 per share and $13.00 per share
Listen to the conference calls as they happen. Don't miss a beat! With AlphaStreet Intelligence, you can listen to live calls and interviews as they happen, so you never have to worry about missing out on important information.
Discount store chain Dollar General Corporation (NYSE: DG) will be reporting third-quarter results next week. Operating nearly 20,000 stores across the US, it is one of the largest supermarket chains
Shares of Dollar Tree, Inc. (NASDAQ: DLTR) were up over 1% on Thursday. The stock has dropped 13% year-to-date. The discount retailer delivered third-quarter 2023 earnings results that did not
The Kroger Co. (NYSE: KR) reported its third quarter 2023 earnings results today. Total company sales were $34 billion compared to $34.2 billion for the same period last year. Identical sales