Electric utility company Exelon Corporation (NASDAQ: EXC) on Wednesday announced financial results for the second quarter of 2023.
- The company reported an unadjusted net Income from continuing operations of $0.34 per share for Q2, compared to $0.41 per share in the prior-year period
- Adjusted operating earnings decreased to $0.41 per share in the June quarter from $0.44 per share in the second quarter of 2022
- The management reaffirmed its full-year adjusted operating earnings guidance in the range of $2.30 to $2.42 per share
- In the first half of the year, Exelon deployed $3.6B of investments needed to lead the energy transformation for its customers
- It is on track to execute the remaining $7.2 billion of investments in the second half
Looking for more insights on the earnings results? Click here to access the full transcripts of the latest earnings conference calls!
Nike, Inc. (NYSE: NKE) on Thursday reported results for the first three months of fiscal 2024, reporting a modest rise in revenues. The sneaker giant reported net income of $1.45
Shares of Accenture plc (NYSE: ACN) were down 4% on Thursday after the company delivered mixed results for the fourth quarter of 2023 and provided full-year guidance that came below
CarMax, Inc. (NYSE: KMX) reported second quarter 2024 earnings results today. Net revenues were $7.1 billion, down 13.1% compared to the same period a year ago. Net earnings declined 5.8%