Fidelity National Information Services, Inc. (NYSE: FIS), a provider of technology solutions for financial institutions and businesses, has reported results for the third quarter of 2023.
- Third-quarter earnings per share from continuing operations, including special items, rose to $0.44 from $0.36 last year
- On an adjusted basis, Q3 earnings came in at $0.94 per share, down 7% from $1.01 per share the company earned in Q3 2022
- Revenues moved up 3% annually to $2.49 billion in the third quarter; organic revenue growth is 4%
- The management revealed plans to repurchase approximately $500 million of shares in the fourth quarter of 2023
- The company said it expects full-year 2023 revenue to be in the range of $14.60 billion to $14.65 billion, including both continuing and discontinued operations
- Full-year adjusted EBITDA is expected to come in the range of $6.10 billion to $6.15 billion
Listen to the conference calls as they happen. Don't miss a beat! With AlphaStreet Intelligence, you can listen to live calls and interviews as they happen, so you never have to worry about missing out on important information.
Discount store chain Dollar General Corporation (NYSE: DG) will be reporting third-quarter results next week. Operating nearly 20,000 stores across the US, it is one of the largest supermarket chains
Shares of Dollar Tree, Inc. (NASDAQ: DLTR) were up over 1% on Thursday. The stock has dropped 13% year-to-date. The discount retailer delivered third-quarter 2023 earnings results that did not
The Kroger Co. (NYSE: KR) reported its third quarter 2023 earnings results today. Total company sales were $34 billion compared to $34.2 billion for the same period last year. Identical sales