Energy company Marathon Petroleum Corp. (NYSE: MPC) on Tuesday reported lower earnings and revenues for the second quarter of 2023.
- Second-quarter net income attributable to the company was $2.2 billion or $5.32 per share, compared to $5.9 billion or $10.95 per share in the year-ago quarter
- Adjusted EBITDA decreased to $4.5 billion during the three-month period from $9.1 billion a year earlier
- The bottom line was negatively impacted by a sharp fall in revenues & other income to $36.8 billion from $54.2 billion in Q2 2022
- Net cash provided by operating activities came in at $4.0 billion, reflecting sustained commercial improvements
- During the quarter, the company returned $3.4 billion of capital, through $3.1 billion in share repurchases and $316 million in dividends
Looking for more insights on the earnings results? Click here to access the full transcripts of the latest earnings conference calls!
Nike, Inc. (NYSE: NKE) on Thursday reported results for the first three months of fiscal 2024, reporting a modest rise in revenues. The sneaker giant reported net income of $1.45
Shares of Accenture plc (NYSE: ACN) were down 4% on Thursday after the company delivered mixed results for the fourth quarter of 2023 and provided full-year guidance that came below
CarMax, Inc. (NYSE: KMX) reported second quarter 2024 earnings results today. Net revenues were $7.1 billion, down 13.1% compared to the same period a year ago. Net earnings declined 5.8%