Broadband service provider Charter Communications Inc (NASDAQ: CHTR) has reported financial results for the first quarter of 2023.
- First quarter revenue increased by 3.4% year-over-year to $13.7 billion; residential revenue grew 2.5%, other revenue rose by 34.0%, and commercial revenue moved up 2.4%
- Total residential and small and medium business Internet customers increased by 76,000, taking the total to 30.5 million
- Total residential and SMB mobile lines increased by 686,000 during the quarter; Charter now serves 6.0 million mobile lines.
- Net income attributable to Charter shareholders totaled $1.0 billion in the first quarter
- First quarter adjusted EBITDA was $5.4 billion, which is up 2.6% from last year
- Net cash flows from operating activities totaled $3.3 billion in Q1, compared to $3.6 billion in the prior year
Stocks you may like:
International Business Machines Corp. (IBM) Stock
Ulta Beauty (ULTA) Earnings: 1Q23 Key Numbers
Ulta Beauty, Inc. (NASDAQ: ULTA) reported net sales of $2.6 billion for the first quarter of 2023, up 12.3% from the same period a year ago. Comparable sales grew 9.3%.
Costco (COST) Q3 2023 earnings drop on weak sales growth
Costco Wholesale Corporation (NASDAQ: COST) on Thursday reported a 2% increase in third-quarter 2023 revenues. However, the warehouse behemoth's earnings declined. Third-quarter revenue increased 1.9% to $53.6 billion from $52.6 billion
Key takeaways from Dollar Tree’s (DLTR) Q1 2023 earnings report
Shares of Dollar Tree, Inc. (NASDAQ: DLTR) were down 9% on Thursday after the company delivered mixed results for the first quarter of 2023. The discount retailer missed expectations on