Ross Stores Inc. (NASDAQ: ROST), which operates a chain of off-price apparel and home accessories stores, has announced results for the third quarter of 2023.
- In the October quarter, earnings per share increased to $1.33 from $1.00 in the third quarter of 2022
- Net income for the three-month period was $447 million, versus $342 million in the prior-year quarter
- The company reported total sales of $4.9 billion for Q3, up from $4.6 billion in the same period last year
- There was a 5% increase in comparable store sales; the management expects same-store sales to be up 1-2% in Q4
- It is looking for earnings in the range of $1.56 per share to $1.62 per share for Q4, compared to $1.31 per share last year
- Full-year profit is expected to be in the range of $5.30 per share to $5.36 per share
Listen to the conference calls as they happen. Don't miss a beat! With AlphaStreet Intelligence, you can listen to live calls and interviews as they happen, so you never have to worry about missing out on important information.
Salesforce, Inc. (NYSE: CRM) reported strong third-quarter results this week, triggering a stock rally that marked one of the biggest single-day gains. The impressive performance reflects the continued strong demand
Shares of the J.M. Smucker Co. (NYSE: SJM) rose over 1% on Friday. The stock has dropped 29% year-to-date. The branded foods company is set to report its earnings results
Ulta Beauty, Inc. (NASDAQ: ULTA) reported net sales of $2.5 billion for the third quarter of 2023, up 6.4% year-over-year, helped by increased comparable sales, strong new store performance, and