Energy infrastructure company NextEra Energy Inc. (NYSE: NEE) Tuesday reported financial results for the third quarter of 2023. The company also provided guidance.
- Third-quarter net income attributable to NextEra Energy dropped to $1.22 billion or $0.60 per share from $1.70 billion or $0.86 per share last year
- On an adjusted basis, September-quarter earnings were $1.92 billion or $0.94 per share vs. $1.68 billion or $0.85 per share in Q3 2022
- For 2023 and 2024, the company expects adjusted EPS to be in the ranges of $2.98 to $3.13 and $3.23 to $3.43, respectively
- For 2025 and 2026, NextEra Energy expects to grow 6% to 8%, off the 2024 adjusted earnings per share range
- The company expects to grow its dividends per share at a roughly 10% rate per year through at least 2024, off a 2022 base
Listen to the conference calls as they happen. Don't miss a beat! With AlphaStreet Intelligence, you can listen to live calls and interviews as they happen, so you never have to worry about missing out on important information.
Discount store chain Dollar General Corporation (NYSE: DG) will be reporting third-quarter results next week. Operating nearly 20,000 stores across the US, it is one of the largest supermarket chains
Shares of Dollar Tree, Inc. (NASDAQ: DLTR) were up over 1% on Thursday. The stock has dropped 13% year-to-date. The discount retailer delivered third-quarter 2023 earnings results that did not
The Kroger Co. (NYSE: KR) reported its third quarter 2023 earnings results today. Total company sales were $34 billion compared to $34.2 billion for the same period last year. Identical sales