Financial services company Regions Financial Corp. (NYSE: RF) reported higher net income and flat revenues for the third quarter of 2023.
- Third-quarter net income rose sharply to $465 million or $0.49 per share from $404 million or $0.43 per share in the year-ago quarter
- Net interest income was $1.29 billion in Q3, up 2.3% from $1.26 billion reported in the year-ago quarter
- Third-quarter net interest margin rose to $3.73% from 3.53% in the same period of 2022
- Total revenue was broadly unchanged year-over-year at $1.86 billion in the September quarter
- Total deposits declined 7.6% annually to $125.2 billion during the three-month period; loans rose 4.3% to $98.8 billion
Listen to the conference calls as they happen. Don't miss a beat! With AlphaStreet Intelligence, you can listen to live calls and interviews as they happen, so you never have to worry about missing out on important information.
Semiconductor company Broadcom, Inc. (NASDAQ: AVGO) ended fiscal 2023 on a positive note, delivering strong results for the fourth quarter. In the new fiscal year, the company’s focus will be
Shares of Signet Jewelers Limited (NYSE: SIG) were down over 2% on Friday. The stock has gained 40% year-to-date and 27% over the past three months. The jewelry retailer saw
eSignature service provider DocuSign, Inc. (NASDAQ: DOCU) reported higher revenues and better-than-expected adjusted earnings for the third quarter of 2024. The company also provided guidance for the fourth quarter and