Generac Holdings Inc. (NYSE: GNRC), a designer and manufacturer of energy technology solutions and other power products, reported financial results for the third quarter of 2023.
- Net sales decreased 2% annually to $1.07 billion in the third quarter from $1.09 billion in the prior year quarter
- Residential product sales declined 15% to $565 million in Q3, while commercial and industrial product sales rose 24% to $385 million
- Net income attributable to the company rose to $60 million or $0.97 per share from $58 million or $0.83 per share last year
- Adjusted net income declined to $102 million or $1.64 per share in the September quarter from $112 million or $1.75 per share a year earlier
- Adjusted EBITDA totaled $189 million or 17.6% of net sales, compared to $184 million or 16.9% of net sales in Q3 2022
- Q3 cash flow from operations was $140 million, and free cash flow came in at $117 million
Listen to the conference calls as they happen. Don't miss a beat! With AlphaStreet Intelligence, you can listen to live calls and interviews as they happen, so you never have to worry about missing out on important information.
Salesforce, Inc. (NYSE: CRM) reported strong third-quarter results this week, triggering a stock rally that marked one of the biggest single-day gains. The impressive performance reflects the continued strong demand
Shares of the J.M. Smucker Co. (NYSE: SJM) rose over 1% on Friday. The stock has dropped 29% year-to-date. The branded foods company is set to report its earnings results
Ulta Beauty, Inc. (NASDAQ: ULTA) reported net sales of $2.5 billion for the third quarter of 2023, up 6.4% year-over-year, helped by increased comparable sales, strong new store performance, and