Nordson Corporation (NASDAQ: NDSN), a provider of systems for applying adhesives, sealants, and coatings, Tuesday reported financial results for the third quarter of 2023.
- Total sales came in at $649 million in the third quarter, which is down 2% from the prior-year quarter
- Operating profit was $171 million in the July quarter, compared to $184.9 million a year earlier
- Third-quarter EBITDA totaled $208 million, which represents around 32% of sales
- Net income declined to $127.9 million or $2.22 per share in Q3 from $141.8 million or $2.45 per share last year
- Adjusted earnings per share were $2.35, down 6% from the prior-year adjusted earnings per share of $2.49
- Industrial Precision Solutions sales edged down 1% year-over-year to $338 million in Q3; Medical and Fluid Solutions sales dropped 6%
- At $140 million, Advanced Technology Solutions sales were down 3% from the prior-year third quarter
Looking for more insights on the earnings results? Click here to access the full transcripts of the latest earnings conference calls!
Nike, Inc. (NYSE: NKE) on Thursday reported results for the first three months of fiscal 2024, reporting a modest rise in revenues. The sneaker giant reported net income of $1.45
Shares of Accenture plc (NYSE: ACN) were down 4% on Thursday after the company delivered mixed results for the fourth quarter of 2023 and provided full-year guidance that came below
CarMax, Inc. (NYSE: KMX) reported second quarter 2024 earnings results today. Net revenues were $7.1 billion, down 13.1% compared to the same period a year ago. Net earnings declined 5.8%