Waters Corporation (NYSE: WAT), a provider of analytical instruments and software, Wednesday reported financial results for the third quarter of 2023.
- Third-quarter sales edged up to $712 million as reported, and declined 4% in organic constant currency
- Net income decreased to $134.6 million or $2.27 per share in Q3 from $156 million or $2.60 per share last year
- Operating income was $179.4 million in the September quarter, down from $192.0 million reported in Q3 2022
- The company expects full-year organic constant currency sales to decline in the range of 2% to 1%
- It is looking for adjusted earnings between $11.65 per share and $11.75 per share for fiscal 2023
- In the fourth quarter, organic constant currency sales are expected to decline in the range of 8% to 5%
Listen to the conference calls as they happen. Don't miss a beat! With AlphaStreet Intelligence, you can listen to live calls and interviews as they happen, so you never have to worry about missing out on important information.
Discount store chain Dollar General Corporation (NYSE: DG) will be reporting third-quarter results next week. Operating nearly 20,000 stores across the US, it is one of the largest supermarket chains
Shares of Dollar Tree, Inc. (NASDAQ: DLTR) were up over 1% on Thursday. The stock has dropped 13% year-to-date. The discount retailer delivered third-quarter 2023 earnings results that did not
The Kroger Co. (NYSE: KR) reported its third quarter 2023 earnings results today. Total company sales were $34 billion compared to $34.2 billion for the same period last year. Identical sales