Financial services company Citizens Financial Group, Inc. (NYSE: CFG) on Wednesday reported a decrease in third-quarter net income, reflecting a year-over-year drop in revenues.
- September quarter revenues decreased 7% year-over-year to $2.01 billion
- Net income, on a reported basis, came in at $430 million or $0.85 per share in Q3, compared to $636 million or $1.23 per share last year
- Underlying profit, excluding special items, was $448 million or $0.89 per share, compared to $669 million or $1.30 per share a year earlier
- The underlying efficiency ratio was 63.1% in Q3, compared to 54.9% in the third quarter of 2022
- Provision for credit losses was $172 million at the end of the quarter, up from $123 million recorded last year
Listen to the conference calls as they happen. Don't miss a beat! With AlphaStreet Intelligence, you can listen to live calls and interviews as they happen, so you never have to worry about missing out on important information.
Semiconductor company Broadcom, Inc. (NASDAQ: AVGO) ended fiscal 2023 on a positive note, delivering strong results for the fourth quarter. In the new fiscal year, the company’s focus will be
Shares of Signet Jewelers Limited (NYSE: SIG) were down over 2% on Friday. The stock has gained 40% year-to-date and 27% over the past three months. The jewelry retailer saw
eSignature service provider DocuSign, Inc. (NASDAQ: DOCU) reported higher revenues and better-than-expected adjusted earnings for the third quarter of 2024. The company also provided guidance for the fourth quarter and