DISH Network Corporation (NASDAQ: DISH), a leading provider of satellite DISH TV and streaming services, on Monday reported lower revenues and a net loss for the third quarter of 2023.
- The company said Q3 revenue decreased to $3.70 billion from $4.10 billion in the corresponding period of 2022
- Net loss attributable to the company was $139 million in Q3, compared to net income of $412 million in the year-ago quarter
- On a per-share basis, third-quarter net loss was $0.26 per share, compared to earnings per share of $0.65 in the same period of 2022
- The number of pay-TV subscribers decreased by around 64,000 in the third quarter, compared to an increase of 30,000 in the year-ago quarter
- Retail wireless net subscribers were down by around 225,000 in Q3, vs. an increase of 1,000 in the third quarter of last year
- The company closed the quarter with 8.84 million pay-TV subscribers, including 6.72 million DISH TV subscribers and 2.12 million SLING TV subscribers
Listen to the conference calls as they happen. Don't miss a beat! With AlphaStreet Intelligence, you can listen to live calls and interviews as they happen, so you never have to worry about missing out on important information.
Discount store chain Dollar General Corporation (NYSE: DG) will be reporting third-quarter results next week. Operating nearly 20,000 stores across the US, it is one of the largest supermarket chains
Shares of Dollar Tree, Inc. (NASDAQ: DLTR) were up over 1% on Thursday. The stock has dropped 13% year-to-date. The discount retailer delivered third-quarter 2023 earnings results that did not
The Kroger Co. (NYSE: KR) reported its third quarter 2023 earnings results today. Total company sales were $34 billion compared to $34.2 billion for the same period last year. Identical sales