Energy holding company Duke Energy (NYSE: DUK) on Tuesday reported financial results for the second quarter of 2023, reporting a decline in adjusted earnings.
- The company reported a loss per share of $0.32 for the June quarter, on an unadjusted basis, vs. earnings of $1.14 per share last year
- On an adjusted basis, it was a profit of $0.91 per share, which is lower than the $1.09/share earnings reported in Q2 2022
- Total operating revenues remained broadly unchanged at $6.58 billion
- The management reaffirmed its adjusted EPS guidance range of $5.55 to $5.75 for fiscal 2023
- It also confirmed the long-term adjusted EPS growth rate of 5-7% through 2027, off the 2023 midpoint of $5.65
Looking for more insights on the earnings results? Click here to access the full transcripts of the latest earnings conference calls!
Shares of Mattel, Inc. (NASDAQ: MAT) were up slightly on Thursday. The stock has gained 20% year-to-date and 19% over the past three months. There is a level of optimism
Paychex Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX), a leading provider of human capital management solutions, is all set to publish operating results for the first three months of fiscal 2024. The company has
Darden Restaurants, Inc. (NYSE: DRI) reported first quarter 2024 earnings results today. Total sales increased 11.6% to $2.73 billion compared to the same period last year. Blended same-restaurant sales were