VF Corporation (NYSE: VFC), a leading apparel and footwear company, Tuesday announced financial results for the fourth quarter of 2023.
- Fourth-quarter revenue decreased 3% year-over-year to $2.7 billion and remained flat in constant dollars
- On an unadjusted basis, the company reported a loss of $0.55 per share for Q4, compared to earnings of $0.21 per share last year
- Adjusted profit was $0.17 per share during the three-month period, down from $0.45 per share reported last year
- For fiscal 2024, the management expects total revenues to be flat to up slightly in constant dollars
- Gross margin is expected to grow at least 100 basis points, benefiting from a lower promotional environment
- The estimate for earnings per share is $2.05-$2.25 for fiscal 2024
- The management expects the full-year free cash flow to be about $900 million
Looking for more insights on the earnings results? Click here to access the full transcripts of the latest earnings conference calls!
Infographic: Highlights of GameStop’s Q1 2023 earnings report
Video game company GameStop Corp. (NYSE: GME) on Wednesday reported a narrower net loss for the first quarter of 2023 despite a decline in sales. The company posted a net
Adobe’s (ADBE) Q2 report is due on June 15. What to look for?
After entering the new fiscal year on an upbeat note, design software maker Adobe Inc. (NASDAQ: ADBE) is all set to report second-quarter results on June 15, after the closing
Key takeaways from Campbell Soup’s (CPB) Q3 earnings report
Shares of Campbell Soup Company (NYSE: CPB) were down 7% on Wednesday, following the announcement of the company’s third quarter 2023 earnings results. Although earnings beat projections and revenue came