Categories Earnings, Other Industries
FOXA Earnings: A snapshot of Fox Corp.’s Q3 2023 financial results
Media and entertainment company Fox Corporation (NASDAQ: FOXA, FOX) has reported financial results for the three months ended March 31, 2023.
- Third-quarter revenues rose 18% to $4.08 billion from the $3.46 billion reported in the prior year quarter
- Ad revenues increased 43%, reflecting the impact of Super Bowl LVII, a higher volume of NFL games, and continued growth at Tubi
- Affiliate fee revenues rose 3% with 9% growth in the Television segment
- Other revenues remained essentially unchanged from the prior-year quarter
- Fox reported a net loss of $50 million for Q3, compared to net income of $290 million last year
- Adjusted net income attributable to stockholders was $0.94 per share vs. $0.81 per share in Q3 2022
Looking for more insights on the earnings results? Click here to access the full transcripts of the latest earnings conference calls!
Infographic: Highlights of GameStop’s Q1 2023 earnings report
Video game company GameStop Corp. (NYSE: GME) on Wednesday reported a narrower net loss for the first quarter of 2023 despite a decline in sales. The company posted a net
Adobe’s (ADBE) Q2 report is due on June 15. What to look for?
After entering the new fiscal year on an upbeat note, design software maker Adobe Inc. (NASDAQ: ADBE) is all set to report second-quarter results on June 15, after the closing
Key takeaways from Campbell Soup’s (CPB) Q3 earnings report
Shares of Campbell Soup Company (NYSE: CPB) were down 7% on Wednesday, following the announcement of the company’s third quarter 2023 earnings results. Although earnings beat projections and revenue came