Oil and gas exploration company Devon Energy Corporation (NYSE: DVN) has announced financial results for the first quarter of 2023.
- Total revenues edged up to $3.82 billion in the March quarter from $3.81 billion in the same period of 2022
- Net income was $995 million or $1.53 per share in Q1, compared to $989 million or $1.48 per share last year
- Oil production reached an all-time high of 320,000 barrels per day during the three-month period
- The Exotic Cat Raider project achieved per-well rates as high as 7,200 Boe per day
- Operating cash flow was $1.7 billion and free cash flow reached $665 million in the first quarter
- Devon’s board of directors increased the share-repurchase authorization by 50% to $3.0 billion
Looking for more insights on the earnings results? Click here to access the full transcripts of the latest earnings conference calls!
What to expect when Signet Jewelers (SIG) reports Q1 earnings
Shares of Signet Jewelers Limited (NYSE: SIG) were over 3% on Monday. The stock has dropped 13% over the past 3 months. The jewelry retailer is set to report its
MDB Infographic: Highlights of MongoDB’s Q1 2024 earnings report
Software company MongoDB, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDB) has announced financial results for the first quarter of 2024, posting an increase in revenues and adjusted profit. The company reported a 29% increase
Campbell Soup to report Q3 results Wednesday. Here’s what to expect
Campbell Soup Company (NYSE: CPB) is coming out of a rough patch after the packaged food company's sales and earnings got affected by the pandemic, due to the widespread movement