– Transportation firm Norfolk Southern Corporation (NYSE: NSC) reported earnings of $2.49 per share for the third quarter of 2019, vs. $2.58 per share expected.
– Net income was $657 million, including a $32 million write-off of receivables resulting from a legal dispute
– Railway operating revenues dropped 4% annually to $2.8 billion, vs. $2.85 billion expected
– Raised quarterly dividend by 9% from $0.86 to $0.94 per share
– Operating ratio for the quarter was 64.9%, the highest in any third quarter
– Norfolk Southern stock climbed to an all-time high in July, after gaining steadily since the beginning of 2019. The shares closed the last trading session higher.
PayPal Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: PYPL) reported stronger-than-expected earnings and revenues for the first quarter of 2021. Shares of the payment service provider gained during Wednesday’s extended trading session soon after
Twilio (NYSE: TWLO) reported first quarter 2021 earnings results today. Revenue increased 62% year-over-year to $590 million. GAAP net loss widened to $206 million, or $1.24 per share, compared to
Uber Technologies (NYSE: UBER) reported first-quarter 2021 financial results after the regular market hours on Wednesday. The ride-hailing company reported Q1 revenue excluding the UK accrual of $3.5 billion, up