– Transportation firm Norfolk Southern Corporation (NYSE: NSC) reported earnings of $2.49 per share for the third quarter of 2019, vs. $2.58 per share expected.
– Net income was $657 million, including a $32 million write-off of receivables resulting from a legal dispute
– Railway operating revenues dropped 4% annually to $2.8 billion, vs. $2.85 billion expected
– Raised quarterly dividend by 9% from $0.86 to $0.94 per share
– Operating ratio for the quarter was 64.9%, the highest in any third quarter
– Norfolk Southern stock climbed to an all-time high in July, after gaining steadily since the beginning of 2019. The shares closed the last trading session higher.
Cargo giant FedEx Corporation (NYSE: FDX) Thursday reported a decline in first-quarter adjusted earnings, despite an increase in revenues. The company also provided guidance for fiscal 2023. Net income, adjusted
Darden Restaurants, Inc. (NYSE:DRI) reported first quarter 2023 earnings results. Total sales increased 6.1% year-over-year to $2.4 billion, driven by blended same-restaurant sales growth of 4.2%. Net earnings amounted to
Accenture (NYSE: ACN) reported fourth quarter 2022 earnings results today. Total revenues were $15.4 billion, up 15% year-over-year in US dollars and up 22.4% in local currency. Net income attributable