Healthcare service provider McKesson Corporation (NYSE: MCK) announced financial results for the fourth quarter of 2023, reporting a 4% increase in revenues.
- Total revenues came in at $68.9 billion in the fourth quarter of 2023, which is up 4% from the prior-year period
- Earnings per share from continuing operations more than doubled to $5.71 from $2.48 last year
- At $787 million, income from continuing operations was sharply higher than the $370 million profit reported last year
- Fourth-quarter adjusted earnings per share were $7.19 per share, compared to $5.83 per share in the year-ago quarter
- For fiscal 2024, the company expects adjusted earnings per share to be in the range of $26.10 to $26.90
Stocks you may like:
Infographic: Highlights of GameStop’s Q1 2023 earnings report
Video game company GameStop Corp. (NYSE: GME) on Wednesday reported a narrower net loss for the first quarter of 2023 despite a decline in sales. The company posted a net
Adobe’s (ADBE) Q2 report is due on June 15. What to look for?
After entering the new fiscal year on an upbeat note, design software maker Adobe Inc. (NASDAQ: ADBE) is all set to report second-quarter results on June 15, after the closing
Key takeaways from Campbell Soup’s (CPB) Q3 earnings report
Shares of Campbell Soup Company (NYSE: CPB) were down 7% on Wednesday, following the announcement of the company’s third quarter 2023 earnings results. Although earnings beat projections and revenue came