Financial services company Cboe Global Markets, Inc. (Cboe: CBOE) on Friday announced an increase in revenues and adjusted earnings for the June quarter.
- On a reported basis, CBOE generated earnings of $1.57 in the second quarter, compared to a loss of $1.74 per share in the prior-year period
- Net Income allocated to stockholders was $167 million in the June quarter, vs. a loss of $184.5 million in Q2 2022
- Adjusted earnings, excluding one-off items, moved up 7% annually to $1.78 per share during the three-month period
- The bottom line growth reflects a 10% year-over-year growth in revenues to $467.1 million
- The management expects to achieve the higher end of its organic revenue growth forecast range of 7-9% in fiscal 2023
- The company reduced its 2023 adjusted operating expense guidance to $766-$774 million from the earlier forecast of $769-$779 million
Looking for more insights on the earnings results? Click here to access the full transcripts of the latest earnings conference calls!
Nike, Inc. (NYSE: NKE) on Thursday reported results for the first three months of fiscal 2024, reporting a modest rise in revenues. The sneaker giant reported net income of $1.45
Shares of Accenture plc (NYSE: ACN) were down 4% on Thursday after the company delivered mixed results for the fourth quarter of 2023 and provided full-year guidance that came below
CarMax, Inc. (NYSE: KMX) reported second quarter 2024 earnings results today. Net revenues were $7.1 billion, down 13.1% compared to the same period a year ago. Net earnings declined 5.8%