IQVIA Holdings Inc. (NYSE: IQV), a global provider of advanced analytics solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry, reported financial results for the third quarter of 2023.
- Revenues came in at $3.74 billion in the September quarter, which is up 4.9% from the prior-year quarter
- Third-quarter net Income, on a reported basis, increased 7.1% annually to $303 million; EPS rose 9.4% to $1.63
- Adjusted earnings per share, excluding special items, edged up 0.4% year-over-year to $2.49 per share
- Adjusted EBITDA was $888 million during the three-month period, up 9.1% year-over-year
- R&D Solutions quarterly bookings were $2.6 billion in Q3, representing a book-to-bill ratio of 1.24x
- There was an R&D solution contracted backlog of $28.8 billion, which is up 12% year-over-year
Listen to the conference calls as they happen. Don't miss a beat! With AlphaStreet Intelligence, you can listen to live calls and interviews as they happen, so you never have to worry about missing out on important information.
Discount store chain Dollar General Corporation (NYSE: DG) will be reporting third-quarter results next week. Operating nearly 20,000 stores across the US, it is one of the largest supermarket chains
Shares of Dollar Tree, Inc. (NASDAQ: DLTR) were up over 1% on Thursday. The stock has dropped 13% year-to-date. The discount retailer delivered third-quarter 2023 earnings results that did not
The Kroger Co. (NYSE: KR) reported its third quarter 2023 earnings results today. Total company sales were $34 billion compared to $34.2 billion for the same period last year. Identical sales