Department store chain BJ’s Wholesale Club Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: BJ) has announced results for the third quarter of 2023, reporting a modest increase in net sales.
- Q3 comparable club sales, excluding gasoline sales, remained approximately flat year-over-year
- Earnings per share were $0.97 and adjusted earnings per share $0.98, vs. $0.95 and $0.99 respectively last year
- Net sales increased 2.8% annually to 4.82 billion in Q3 from $4.69 billion last year
- Digitally enabled comparable sales growth was 16.0% year-over-year
- Membership fee income increased by 6.6% year-over-year to $106.1 million
- Income from continuing operations edged down 1% annually to $130.5 million
- Adjusted EBITDA was $274.9 million, up 1% year-over-year
Listen to the conference calls as they happen. Don't miss a beat! With AlphaStreet Intelligence, you can listen to live calls and interviews as they happen, so you never have to worry about missing out on important information.
Salesforce, Inc. (NYSE: CRM) reported strong third-quarter results this week, triggering a stock rally that marked one of the biggest single-day gains. The impressive performance reflects the continued strong demand
Shares of the J.M. Smucker Co. (NYSE: SJM) rose over 1% on Friday. The stock has dropped 29% year-to-date. The branded foods company is set to report its earnings results
Ulta Beauty, Inc. (NASDAQ: ULTA) reported net sales of $2.5 billion for the third quarter of 2023, up 6.4% year-over-year, helped by increased comparable sales, strong new store performance, and