Church & Dwight Co., Inc. (NYSE: CHD) reported higher earnings and revenues for the second quarter of 2023. The company also provided an outlook for fiscal 2023.
- Second-quarter net sales increased 9.7% year-over-year to $1.45 billion, with domestic and international sales growing 12.3% and 4.9% respectively
- Specialty products net sales were $84.1 million, which marks a $5.8 million or 6.5% decrease versus the prior year
- Earnings, including special items, increased 17% to $0.89 per share in Q2; adjusted earnings climbed 21.1% to $0.92 per share
- Gross margin increased 270 basis points to 43.9% due to improved pricing, productivity, and the impact of the HERO acquisition
- For fiscal 2023, the management expects net sales to increase by about 8% from last year, and organic sales approximately 5%
- The guidance for full-year earnings growth is around 80%, while adjusted EPS is expected to grow 6%
Looking for more insights on the earnings results? Click here to access the full transcripts of the latest earnings conference calls!
McCormick & Company, Incorporated (NYSE: MKC) reported third quarter 2023 earnings results today. Net sales increased 6% year-over-year to $1.68 billion, but narrowly missed estimates of $1.70 billion. Net income
Shares of Carnival Corporation & plc (NYSE: CCL) were down on Monday. The stock has gained 69% year-to-date. The company delivered strong results for the third quarter of 2023 and although
Over the years, brand loyalty and diversification of the portfolio have played a key role in the continued success of PepsiCo, Inc. (NASDAQ: PEP) The soft drink giant is now