Asset management company Franklin Resources, Inc. (NYSE: BEN) has reported financial results for the third quarter of fiscal 2023.
- Third-quarter net income decreased to $227.5 million or $0.44 per share from $256.4 million or $0.50 per share in the prior-year period
- Operating income was $314.9 million in the three-month period, compared to $404.7 million in the same period of 2022
- Adjusted net income came in at $326.1 million or $0.63 per share in Q3, lower than $416.0 million or $0.82 per share reported in the year-ago quarter
- Total assets under management were $1.43 billion in the June quarter, up 4% from the prior-year period; the increase reflects a positive impact from market change, distributions, and long-term net inflows
- Cash and cash equivalents and investments were $6.0 billion at the end of the quarter; including the company’s direct investments in consolidated investment products, it was $6.9 billion
Looking for more insights on the earnings results? Click here to access the full transcripts of the latest earnings conference calls!
Nike, Inc. (NYSE: NKE) on Thursday reported results for the first three months of fiscal 2024, reporting a modest rise in revenues. The sneaker giant reported net income of $1.45
Shares of Accenture plc (NYSE: ACN) were down 4% on Thursday after the company delivered mixed results for the fourth quarter of 2023 and provided full-year guidance that came below
CarMax, Inc. (NYSE: KMX) reported second quarter 2024 earnings results today. Net revenues were $7.1 billion, down 13.1% compared to the same period a year ago. Net earnings declined 5.8%