IDEXX Laboratories, Inc. (NASDAQ: IDXX), a provider of pet healthcare innovation, has reported financial results for the third quarter of 2023.
- The company reported revenues of $916 million for the third quarter of 2023, an increase of 9%; organic revenue growth was 8%
- Among the business divisions, Companion Animal Group revenue grew 9% and Water revenue rose 9%; CAG Diagnostics revenue was up 10%
- Third-quarter earnings per share were $2.53, which is up 18% on a reported basis and 16% on a comparable basis
- Gross profits increased by 8% both as reported and on a comparable basis, while gross margin decreased by 30 basis points to 59.9%
- Operating margin was 30.1% in the September quarter, higher than the prior year by 100 basis points
- The company expects full-year revenues to grow in the range of 7.9%-8.4% as reported and 8.3%-8.8% organically
- Full-year reported operating margin is expected to be in the range of 29.6% to 29.8%
Listen to the conference calls as they happen. Don't miss a beat! With AlphaStreet Intelligence, you can listen to live calls and interviews as they happen, so you never have to worry about missing out on important information.
Discount store chain Dollar General Corporation (NYSE: DG) will be reporting third-quarter results next week. Operating nearly 20,000 stores across the US, it is one of the largest supermarket chains
Shares of Dollar Tree, Inc. (NASDAQ: DLTR) were up over 1% on Thursday. The stock has dropped 13% year-to-date. The discount retailer delivered third-quarter 2023 earnings results that did not
The Kroger Co. (NYSE: KR) reported its third quarter 2023 earnings results today. Total company sales were $34 billion compared to $34.2 billion for the same period last year. Identical sales