PPG Industries, Inc. (NYSE: PPG), a leading manufacturer of paints, coatings, and specialty materials, on Thursday, reported financial results for the second quarter of 2023.
- Second-quarter net sales increased to a record high of $4.9 billion from $4.69 billion in the year-ago quarter
- Organic sales growth was 4% year over year, which mainly reflects higher selling prices
- Unadjusted earnings per share rose to $2.06 during the three-month period from $1.86 last year
- Adjusted earnings advanced to an all-time high of $2.25 per share in Q2 from $1.81 per share a year earlier
- Year-to-date operating cash flow was an impressive $620 million, which is up $750 million YOY
- The company raised its full-year adjusted earnings guidance to the range of $7.28 per share to $7.48 per share
Looking for more insights on the earnings results? Click here to access the full transcripts of the latest earnings conference calls!
Nike, Inc. (NYSE: NKE) has long been ruling the sportswear market but the company had its share of problems when headwinds like the pandemic and economic slowdown hit the business
Shares of Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ: EA) stayed green on Friday. The stock has dropped 7% over the past three months. The video game industry has been facing challenges as
Petros Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: PTPI) is a pharma company focused on identifying, developing, and commercializing therapeutics for men's health issues. It operates mainly through the business segments of Prescription Medications