Animal healthcare company Zoetis Inc. (NYSE: ZTS) announced operating results for the second quarter, reporting higher adjusted profit and sales.
- Zoetis’ June-quarter revenue came in at $2.2 billion, which is up 6% year-over-year
- Q2 net Income increased to $671 million or $1.45 per share from $529 million or $1.12 per share in the prior-year quarter
- Adjusted net income was $652 million or $1.41 per share in Q2, vs. $567 million or $1.20 per share in the same period of 2022
- The company delivered 9% operational growth in revenue and a 12% operational growth in adjusted profit for Q2
- The management expects full-year 2023 revenue to be in the range of $8.500 billion to $8.650 billion
- It is looking for full-year operational revenue growth of 6-8% and adjusted earnings growth of 7-9%, respectively
Looking for more insights on the earnings results? Click here to access the full transcripts of the latest earnings conference calls!
Nike, Inc. (NYSE: NKE) on Thursday reported results for the first three months of fiscal 2024, reporting a modest rise in revenues. The sneaker giant reported net income of $1.45
Shares of Accenture plc (NYSE: ACN) were down 4% on Thursday after the company delivered mixed results for the fourth quarter of 2023 and provided full-year guidance that came below
CarMax, Inc. (NYSE: KMX) reported second quarter 2024 earnings results today. Net revenues were $7.1 billion, down 13.1% compared to the same period a year ago. Net earnings declined 5.8%