Energy company Occidental Petroleum Corporation (NYSE: OXY) has reported financial results for the first quarter of 2023, reporting lower revenues and earnings.
- Total revenues declined to $7.23 billion in the first quarter from $8.35 billion in the same period of last year
- Net income attributable to shareholders decreased to $983 million or $1.0 per share from $4.68 billion or $4.65 per share in the same period of last year
- First-quarter adjusted earnings were $1.09 per share, compared to $2.12 per share in the prior-year quarter
- Cash flow from operations came in at $2.9 billion; cash flow from operations before working capital was $3.2 billion
- The company reported total production of 1,220 Mboed, which is above the mid-point of guidance
- Repurchased $752 million of common stock in Q1, accounting for over 25% of the $3.0 billion repurchase program
Looking for more insights on the earnings results? Click here to access the full transcripts of the latest earnings conference calls!
What to expect when Signet Jewelers (SIG) reports Q1 earnings
Shares of Signet Jewelers Limited (NYSE: SIG) were over 3% on Monday. The stock has dropped 13% over the past 3 months. The jewelry retailer is set to report its
MDB Infographic: Highlights of MongoDB’s Q1 2024 earnings report
Software company MongoDB, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDB) has announced financial results for the first quarter of 2024, posting an increase in revenues and adjusted profit. The company reported a 29% increase
Campbell Soup to report Q3 results Wednesday. Here’s what to expect
Campbell Soup Company (NYSE: CPB) is coming out of a rough patch after the packaged food company's sales and earnings got affected by the pandemic, due to the widespread movement