Categories Earnings, Industrials
KEYS Earnings: A snapshot of Keysight Technologies’ Q2 2023 results
Keysight Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: KEYS), a provider of test and measurement equipment, reported higher earnings and revenues for the second quarter of 2023.
- Second-quarter revenues increased 3% to $1.39 billion from $1.35 billion in the prior-year quarter
- Communications Solutions Group revenue was $937 million in the three-month period, down 3%
- Electronic Industrial Solutions Group revenue increased 17% from last year to $453 million
- Net income was $283 million or $1.58 per share in the April quarter, compared with $258 million or $1.41 per share last year
- Adjusted net income increased to $380 million or $2.12 per share from $334 million or $1.83 per share in the same period of 2022
- Cash and cash equivalents stood at $2.50 billion as of April 30, 2023
Looking for more insights on the earnings results? Click here to access the full transcripts of the latest earnings conference calls!
Ulta Beauty (ULTA) Earnings: 1Q23 Key Numbers
Ulta Beauty, Inc. (NASDAQ: ULTA) reported net sales of $2.6 billion for the first quarter of 2023, up 12.3% from the same period a year ago. Comparable sales grew 9.3%.
Costco (COST) Q3 2023 earnings drop on weak sales growth
Costco Wholesale Corporation (NASDAQ: COST) on Thursday reported a 2% increase in third-quarter 2023 revenues. However, the warehouse behemoth's earnings declined. Third-quarter revenue increased 1.9% to $53.6 billion from $52.6 billion
Key takeaways from Dollar Tree’s (DLTR) Q1 2023 earnings report
Shares of Dollar Tree, Inc. (NASDAQ: DLTR) were down 9% on Thursday after the company delivered mixed results for the first quarter of 2023. The discount retailer missed expectations on