Keysight Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: KEYS), a provider of test and measurement equipment, reported financial results for the third quarter of 2023.
- At $1.38 billion, third-quarter revenue was broadly unchanged from last year; and grew 1% on a core basis
- Q3 net income was $288 million or $1.61 per share, compared to $338 million or $1.87 per share in the same quarter of 2022
- Adjusted net income rose to $393 million or $2.19 per share in Q3 from $363 million or $2.01 per share last year
- As of July 31, 2023, Keysight had cash and cash equivalents totaling $2.57 billion
- Looking ahead, fourth-quarter revenue is expected to be in the range of $1.29 billion to $1.31 billion
- The guidance for Q4 adjusted earnings per share is in the range of $1.83 to $1.89
Looking for more insights on the earnings results? Click here to access the full transcripts of the latest earnings conference calls!
Nike, Inc. (NYSE: NKE) on Thursday reported results for the first three months of fiscal 2024, reporting a modest rise in revenues. The sneaker giant reported net income of $1.45
Shares of Accenture plc (NYSE: ACN) were down 4% on Thursday after the company delivered mixed results for the fourth quarter of 2023 and provided full-year guidance that came below
CarMax, Inc. (NYSE: KMX) reported second quarter 2024 earnings results today. Net revenues were $7.1 billion, down 13.1% compared to the same period a year ago. Net earnings declined 5.8%