— Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. (NYSE: RCL) reported earnings of $4.27 per share for the third quarter of 2019, on an adjusted basis, vs. $4.31 per share expected.
– Net income, on an unadjusted, basis, moved up to $883.2 million or $4.20 per share from $810.4 million or $3.86 per share in the third quarter of 2018
– At $3.19 billion, total revenues were up 14% compared to last year, vs. $3.22 billion expected
– Reported 5.4% growth in gross yields, on a reported basis
– Expects adjusted earnings to be between $9.50 per share and $9.55 per share in fiscal 2019
– Expects full-year net revenue yields to increase 8% in constant currency and rise 6.75 % on a reported basis
— Expects net cruise costs, excluding fuel per APCD, to rise 10.5% in 2019 on a reported basis
– Royal Caribbean shares gained during Wednesday’s pre-market trading session, following the announcement, after closing the last session higher