Copart, Inc. (NASDAQ: CPRT), a leading online vehicle auctions company, has announced financial results for the third quarter of 2023, reporting an increase in earnings and revenues.
- In the third quarter, the company’s total revenues from service and vehicle sales increased 8.7% annually to $1.02 billion
- Services revenue moved up 10.6% annually, while vehicle sales revenue edged up 0.6%
- Net income was $350.4 million or $0.72 per share, compared to $278.6 million or $0.58 per share in the prior-year period
- Adjusted profit, excluding the impact of certain income tax benefits related to stock-based compensation, was $0.72 per share
- Operating income came in at $418.9 million in Q3 2023, up from $372.8 million reported in the same period of 2022
- At $483.4 million, third-quarter gross profit was up 10.8% year-over-year
- There was a 6.3% annual increase in total operating expenses to $602.9 million during the three-month period
Looking for more insights on the earnings results? Click here to access the full transcripts of the latest earnings conference calls!
Ulta Beauty (ULTA) Earnings: 1Q23 Key Numbers
Ulta Beauty, Inc. (NASDAQ: ULTA) reported net sales of $2.6 billion for the first quarter of 2023, up 12.3% from the same period a year ago. Comparable sales grew 9.3%.
Costco (COST) Q3 2023 earnings drop on weak sales growth
Costco Wholesale Corporation (NASDAQ: COST) on Thursday reported a 2% increase in third-quarter 2023 revenues. However, the warehouse behemoth's earnings declined. Third-quarter revenue increased 1.9% to $53.6 billion from $52.6 billion
Key takeaways from Dollar Tree’s (DLTR) Q1 2023 earnings report
Shares of Dollar Tree, Inc. (NASDAQ: DLTR) were down 9% on Thursday after the company delivered mixed results for the first quarter of 2023. The discount retailer missed expectations on