Mining company Freeport-McMoRan Inc. (NYSE: FCX) on Friday reported financial results for the first quarter of 2023.
- Net income attributable to common stock was $663 million or $0.46 per share in the first quarter, compared to $1.53 billion or $1.04 per share last year
- Adjusted net income attributable to common stock more than halved to $0.52 per share from $1.07 per share in the year-ago quarter
- Consolidated production totaled 965 million pounds of copper, 405 thousand ounces of gold, and 21 million pounds of molybdenum during the three-month period
- Consolidated sales were 832 million pounds of copper, 270 thousand ounces of gold, and 19 million pounds of molybdenum
- Total first-quarter revenues declined to $5.39 billion from $6.60 billion in the same period of last year
Looking for more insights on the earnings results? Click here to access the full transcripts of the latest earnings conference calls!
Discount store chain Dollar General Corporation (NYSE: DG) will be reporting third-quarter results next week. Operating nearly 20,000 stores across the US, it is one of the largest supermarket chains
Shares of Dollar Tree, Inc. (NASDAQ: DLTR) were up over 1% on Thursday. The stock has dropped 13% year-to-date. The discount retailer delivered third-quarter 2023 earnings results that did not
The Kroger Co. (NYSE: KR) reported its third quarter 2023 earnings results today. Total company sales were $34 billion compared to $34.2 billion for the same period last year. Identical sales