Electricity company Evergy, Inc. (NASDAQ: EVRG) has announced financial results for the third quarter of 2023, reporting a decline in adjusted earnings.
- Net income declined to $351.6 million or $1.53 per share in the September quarter from $428.2 million or $1.86 per share in the same period of last year
- Unadjusted earnings, excluding special items, came in at $1.88 per share in Q3, slightly lower than the $2.00 per share profit reported a year earlier
- The company increased its quarterly dividend by 5% to $0.6425 per share
- The management revised the fiscal 2023 earnings guidance range to $3.22-$3.32 per share
- It also narrowed the full-year outlook for adjusted earnings per share to the range of $3.55 to $3.65 from $3.55-$3.75
Listen to the conference calls as they happen. Don't miss a beat! With AlphaStreet Intelligence, you can listen to live calls and interviews as they happen, so you never have to worry about missing out on important information.
Salesforce, Inc. (NYSE: CRM) reported strong third-quarter results this week, triggering a stock rally that marked one of the biggest single-day gains. The impressive performance reflects the continued strong demand
Shares of the J.M. Smucker Co. (NYSE: SJM) rose over 1% on Friday. The stock has dropped 29% year-to-date. The branded foods company is set to report its earnings results
Ulta Beauty, Inc. (NASDAQ: ULTA) reported net sales of $2.5 billion for the third quarter of 2023, up 6.4% year-over-year, helped by increased comparable sales, strong new store performance, and