TransDigm Group Incorporated (NYSE: TDG), a leading manufacturer and supplier of aircraft components, Thursday reported results for the fourth quarter that ended September 30, 2023.
- Fourth-quarter net sales were $1.85 billion, up 23% from $1.51 billion generated in the prior year’s quarter
- The company reported income from continuing operations of $414 million in Q4, up 56% year-over-year
- Earnings per share from continuing operations came in at $7.23, up 82% from the prior year’s quarter
- Q4 EBITDA, as defined, rose 28% annually to $963 million from $752 million in the fourth quarter of 2022
- Adjusted earnings per share came in at $8.03, up 46% from $5.50 in the comparable period of last year
- In fiscal 2024, net sales are anticipated to be in the range of $7,480 million to $7,680 million
- Full-year net income from continuing operations is expected to be in the range of $1,641 million to $1,753 million
Listen to the conference calls as they happen. Don't miss a beat! With AlphaStreet Intelligence, you can listen to live calls and interviews as they happen, so you never have to worry about missing out on important information.
Salesforce, Inc. (NYSE: CRM) reported strong third-quarter results this week, triggering a stock rally that marked one of the biggest single-day gains. The impressive performance reflects the continued strong demand
Shares of the J.M. Smucker Co. (NYSE: SJM) rose over 1% on Friday. The stock has dropped 29% year-to-date. The branded foods company is set to report its earnings results
Ulta Beauty, Inc. (NASDAQ: ULTA) reported net sales of $2.5 billion for the third quarter of 2023, up 6.4% year-over-year, helped by increased comparable sales, strong new store performance, and