Catalent, Inc. (NYSE: CTLT), a provider of delivery technologies and development solutions to the pharmaceutical industry, has reported earnings for the first quarter of 2024.
- Net revenue was $982 million in the first quarter, which is down 4% as reported, and 6% in constant currency from Q1 2023
- Overall organic net revenue decreased by 8% year-over-year during the three-month period
- The company reported a net loss of $715 million for the September quarter, including non-cash goodwill impairment charges of $700 million
- On a per-share basis, Q1 loss was $3.94, vs. breakeven in the year-ago quarter
- Q1 adjusted net loss was $19 million or $0.10 per share, compared to adjusted profit of $61 million or $0.34 per share last year
- Adjusted EBITDA came in at $115 million, down 38% as reported, and 39% in constant currency, compared to last year
- For fiscal 2024, the company expects net revenue to be in the range of $4.30 billion to $4.50 billion
Listen to the conference calls as they happen. Don't miss a beat! With AlphaStreet Intelligence, you can listen to live calls and interviews as they happen, so you never have to worry about missing out on important information.
Salesforce, Inc. (NYSE: CRM) reported strong third-quarter results this week, triggering a stock rally that marked one of the biggest single-day gains. The impressive performance reflects the continued strong demand
Shares of the J.M. Smucker Co. (NYSE: SJM) rose over 1% on Friday. The stock has dropped 29% year-to-date. The branded foods company is set to report its earnings results
Ulta Beauty, Inc. (NASDAQ: ULTA) reported net sales of $2.5 billion for the third quarter of 2023, up 6.4% year-over-year, helped by increased comparable sales, strong new store performance, and