Pharma company Charles River Laboratories International, Inc. (NYSE: CRL) on Wednesday reported financial results for the third quarter of 2023.
- Revenue was $1.03 billion in the September quarter, an increase of 3.8% from $989.2 million last year
- Organic revenue rose 4.1%, driven primarily by the Discovery and Safety Assessment and Research Models and Services businesses
- Third-quarter net income decreased 9.4% annually to $87.4 million; earnings per share were $1.69, down 10.1%
- Adjusted net income increased to $140.5 million or $2.72 per share from $134.7 million or $2.63 per share in Q3 2022
- The management expects revenues to grow between 2.5% and 3.5% in fiscal 2023
- Organic revenue is estimated to increase in the range of 5.5% to $6.5%
- The company is looking for full-year earnings in the range of $7.30 per share to $7.50 per share
Listen to the conference calls as they happen. Don't miss a beat! With AlphaStreet Intelligence, you can listen to live calls and interviews as they happen, so you never have to worry about missing out on important information.
Discount store chain Dollar General Corporation (NYSE: DG) will be reporting third-quarter results next week. Operating nearly 20,000 stores across the US, it is one of the largest supermarket chains
Shares of Dollar Tree, Inc. (NASDAQ: DLTR) were up over 1% on Thursday. The stock has dropped 13% year-to-date. The discount retailer delivered third-quarter 2023 earnings results that did not
The Kroger Co. (NYSE: KR) reported its third quarter 2023 earnings results today. Total company sales were $34 billion compared to $34.2 billion for the same period last year. Identical sales