Energy company EOG Resources, Inc. (NYSE: EOG) has reported a decline in revenues and adjusted profit for the second quarter of 2023.
- Second-quarter profit declined to $1.55 billion or $2.66 per share from $2.24 billion or $3.81 per share in the year-ago quarter
- On an adjusted basis, June quarter net income was $2.49 per share, lower than the $2.74 per share earnings reported a year earlier
- The company posted total revenues of $5.57 billion for the June quarter, compared to $7.41 billion last year
- EOG generated $1.0 billion of free cash flow in Q2 and declared a regular quarterly dividend of $0.825 per share
- During the quarter, the company repurchased $300 million of its shares
- Total 2Q oil production of 476,600 Bopd was above the midpoint of the guidance range and up 4% from 1Q
Looking for more insights on the earnings results? Click here to access the full transcripts of the latest earnings conference calls!
Shares of Mattel, Inc. (NASDAQ: MAT) were up slightly on Thursday. The stock has gained 20% year-to-date and 19% over the past three months. There is a level of optimism
Paychex Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX), a leading provider of human capital management solutions, is all set to publish operating results for the first three months of fiscal 2024. The company has
Darden Restaurants, Inc. (NYSE: DRI) reported first quarter 2024 earnings results today. Total sales increased 11.6% to $2.73 billion compared to the same period last year. Blended same-restaurant sales were