Nordson Corporation (NASDAQ: NDSN), a provider of systems for applying adhesives, sealants, and coatings, Monday reported financial results for the second quarter of 2023.
- Second-quarter sales came in at $650 million, which is up 2% from the year-ago quarter
- Net income increased to $128 million or $2.21 per share from $109.6 million or $1.88 per share in Q2 2022
- Adjusted earnings per share, excluding special items, were $2.26, compared to $2.43 a year earlier
- Operating profit was $173 million during the three-month period, compared to $184 million last year
- At $176 million, second-quarter adjusted operating profit was 27% of sales
Looking for more insights on the earnings results? Click here to access the full transcripts of the latest earnings conference calls!
Infographic: Highlights of GameStop’s Q1 2023 earnings report
Video game company GameStop Corp. (NYSE: GME) on Wednesday reported a narrower net loss for the first quarter of 2023 despite a decline in sales. The company posted a net
Adobe’s (ADBE) Q2 report is due on June 15. What to look for?
After entering the new fiscal year on an upbeat note, design software maker Adobe Inc. (NASDAQ: ADBE) is all set to report second-quarter results on June 15, after the closing
Key takeaways from Campbell Soup’s (CPB) Q3 earnings report
Shares of Campbell Soup Company (NYSE: CPB) were down 7% on Wednesday, following the announcement of the company’s third quarter 2023 earnings results. Although earnings beat projections and revenue came