Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE: RL), a leading provider of lifestyle products, on Thursday reported financial results for the first quarter of 2024.
- First-quarter revenue increased modestly, on a reported basis, to $1.50 billion; rose 1% in constant currency
- Global direct-to-consumer comparable store sales grew in low-single digits in Q1, driven by strong full-price retail performance and double-digit AUR growth
- The company maintained a healthy balance sheet with $1.7 billion in cash and short-term investments
- The management reiterated its full-year fiscal 2024 outlook of low-single-digit revenue growth, with adjusted gross and operating margin expansion in constant currency
- Net income was $132 million or $1.96 per share in Q1, on a reported basis, compared to $123 million or $1.73 per share last year
- On an adjusted basis, net income was $158 million or $2.34 per share, compared to $135 million or $1.88 per share in Q1 2023
Looking for more insights on the earnings results? Click here to access the full transcripts of the latest earnings conference calls!
Carnival Corporation & plc (NYSE: CCL) reported third quarter 2023 earnings results today. Revenues were $6.9 billion compared to $4.3 billion in the same period last year. On a GAAP basis,
Nike, Inc. (NYSE: NKE) on Thursday reported results for the first three months of fiscal 2024, reporting a modest rise in revenues. The sneaker giant reported net income of $1.45
Shares of Accenture plc (NYSE: ACN) were down 4% on Thursday after the company delivered mixed results for the fourth quarter of 2023 and provided full-year guidance that came below