Ross Stores Inc. (NASDAQ: ROST), which operates a chain of off-price apparel and home accessories stores, has announced results for the second quarter of 2023.
- The company reported earnings per share of $1.32 or a net income of $446 million for the July quarter, which is higher than the prior-year numbers
- Second-quarter sales increased to $4.9 billion from $4.6 billion in the prior-year period; comparable store sales were up 5%, vs. down 7% in Q2 2022
- The management expects third-quarter comparable store sales to be up 2% -3%, and fourth-quarter comps up 1-2%
- Third-quarter earnings per share are projected to be between $1.16 and $1.21, vs. $1.00 last year
- The guidance for fourth-quarter earnings per share is $1.58-$1.64, compared to $1.31 a year earlier
Looking for more insights on the earnings results? Click here to access the full transcripts of the latest earnings conference calls!
Nike, Inc. (NYSE: NKE) has long been ruling the sportswear market but the company had its share of problems when headwinds like the pandemic and economic slowdown hit the business
Shares of Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ: EA) stayed green on Friday. The stock has dropped 7% over the past three months. The video game industry has been facing challenges as
Petros Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: PTPI) is a pharma company focused on identifying, developing, and commercializing therapeutics for men's health issues. It operates mainly through the business segments of Prescription Medications