Bath & Body Works Inc. (NYSE: BBWI), a provider of personal care and home fragrance products, announced financial results for the second quarter of 2023.
- The company reported net sales of $1.559 billion for the second quarter, down 3.6% from the prior-year period
- Q2 earnings per share decreased to $0.43 from $0.52 in the second quarter of 2022
- Second quarter operating income was $188 million, compared to $242 million in the same period of last year
- Net income decreased to $99 million in the July quarter from $120 million a year earlier
- Excluding special items, adjusted second-quarter earnings per share was $0.40, which is unchanged from the year-ago period
Looking for more insights on the earnings results? Click here to access the full transcripts of the latest earnings conference calls!
McCormick & Company, Incorporated (NYSE: MKC) reported third quarter 2023 earnings results today. Net sales increased 6% year-over-year to $1.68 billion, but narrowly missed estimates of $1.70 billion. Net income
Shares of Carnival Corporation & plc (NYSE: CCL) were down on Monday. The stock has gained 69% year-to-date. The company delivered strong results for the third quarter of 2023 and although
Over the years, brand loyalty and diversification of the portfolio have played a key role in the continued success of PepsiCo, Inc. (NASDAQ: PEP) The soft drink giant is now