Henry Schein, Inc. (Nasdaq: HSIC), a provider of healthcare solutions to office-based dental and medical practitioners, reported financial results for the third quarter of 2023.
- Total net sales for the quarter were $3.2 billion, which is up 3.1% compared to the corresponding period of 2022
- Net income came in at $137 million or $1.05 per share in Q3, vs. $150 million or $1.09 per share in the year-ago quarter
- Adjusted earnings, excluding special items, was $173 million or $1.32 per share, vs. $177 million or $1.29 per share in Q3 2022
- Global Dental sales came in at $1.9 billion in Q3, an increase of 5.4% from the prior-year period
- Global Medical sales moved up 3.1% annually to $1.1 billion during the three-month period
- At $120 million, Global Technology and Value-Added Services sales were up 18.8% year-over-year
- The company invested $417 million in business acquisitions during the third quarter and $668 million year-to-date
Listen to the conference calls as they happen. Don't miss a beat! With AlphaStreet Intelligence, you can listen to live calls and interviews as they happen, so you never have to worry about missing out on important information.
Salesforce, Inc. (NYSE: CRM) reported strong third-quarter results this week, triggering a stock rally that marked one of the biggest single-day gains. The impressive performance reflects the continued strong demand
Shares of the J.M. Smucker Co. (NYSE: SJM) rose over 1% on Friday. The stock has dropped 29% year-to-date. The branded foods company is set to report its earnings results
Ulta Beauty, Inc. (NASDAQ: ULTA) reported net sales of $2.5 billion for the third quarter of 2023, up 6.4% year-over-year, helped by increased comparable sales, strong new store performance, and