Payments technology company Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. (Nasdaq: JKHY) has reported financial results for the fourth quarter of 2023.
- Fourth-quarter revenue increased 11% year-over-year to $534.6 million.
- Operating income increased 20% annually in the three-month period to $124.2 million
- Net income was $97.8 million or $1.34 per share in Q2, compared to $80.4 million or $1.10 per share a year earlier
- Adjusted earnings per share came in at $1.34 in the June quarter, compared to $1.10 for the prior-year quarter
- For fiscal 2024, the management expects revenues to be in the range of $2.21 billion to $2,23 billion
- Full-year operating margin is expected to be between 21.6% and 21.7%
- The guidance for fiscal 2024 earnings per share, on an adjusted basis, is $4.92-$4.99
Stocks you may like:
McCormick & Company, Incorporated (NYSE: MKC) reported third quarter 2023 earnings results today. Net sales increased 6% year-over-year to $1.68 billion, but narrowly missed estimates of $1.70 billion. Net income
Shares of Carnival Corporation & plc (NYSE: CCL) were down on Monday. The stock has gained 69% year-to-date. The company delivered strong results for the third quarter of 2023 and although
Over the years, brand loyalty and diversification of the portfolio have played a key role in the continued success of PepsiCo, Inc. (NASDAQ: PEP) The soft drink giant is now